The content on The Fordyce Letter is specifically geared toward third-party recruiting professionals, agency owners, and staffing firms and their recruiters.
The writers are all volunteers and come from many walks of life: “Big Billers,” recruiting business owners, recruiting managers, retained search professionals, executive level headhunters, technology developers, recruiting trainers and consultants, and industry gurus alike. All have one thing in common: they have something to share that other recruiters would find interesting.
Do you fit any of these categories? Do you have recruiting knowledge you’d like to share? We’d love to have you contribute as a writer on The Fordyce Letter.
Here’s what we provide our writers:
- An opportunity to raise your visibility within the profession;
- Brand building;
- Demonstrated thought leadership, with articles and abstracts you can provide candidates and clients;
- The inclusion of a marketing message, which is especially useful for trainers, consultants and others offering services to the profession.
- Professional editing and consultation for all your editorial projects;
- A way to give back to the profession.
Please contact our Editor, John Zappe John@fordyceletter.com, if you would like to write for The Fordyce Letter. Send articles or posts or simply jot down your article idea and a few sentence description.
We look forward to hearing from you!